Sunday 5 August 2012

Dunce Cap Skellies

Hey Peeps
A 21st birthday card I made for a friend of mine.



A bit tricky to look at! ;o)) Can you see the 21? ;o))
 I love the spotlight technique on cards! Brilliant tutorial can be found here.
Dunce Cap Skellies are from Dilly Beans and they are coloured with Promarkers. Parts of the digi are highlighted with glossy accents. I must admit, I was tempted to add some glitter but masculine 21st cards are  tricky so I'll stick to just using glossy accents for now ;o)) lol  Card stock and fibres are from my stash.

Right-e-o, a few challenges:


Thank You for stopping by!

13 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

this is awesome! The images are fantastic and I love the way you incorporated the "21" - really cool!
Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

What an awesome technique. I love the way you did this card.

Heather said...

Ooo, I can see it! How clever, what a great technique. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Zoechaos said...

Such a clever card and great fun your friend must love it! Thank you for joining us at The Stamp Man XOXO Zoe

Trish Latimer said...

Love this!!! i was dithering over those skellies earlier in the week.... they look so cool with just a hint of colour!!

Sarah said...

This is amazing! I love the hidden 21! I can't say I've ever seen anything like this! Love it! So glad you could join us @ Frosted Designs!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

This is awesome!!!
Perfect for a 21 year old man!!!
Thanks for joining us at acb!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh to be 21 again for the 21st time! This card is fantastic!

Shari said...

Wonderful card and love the technique!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Alphabet challenges for our * M for Men Only * challenge

Hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz x

Unknown said...

Woooo... how u do the "21"?? so nice... thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Min said...

What a neat card!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Color Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for a fantastic new challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Wilma Z said...

Awesome technique and fab card. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.